Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tom Lamaine Retirement Party

I retain all my copyrights. Text and Photos Copyright Maria Merlino 2008. Do not publish to any other site. Instead provide a link to this page:
Tom Lamaine Birthday Party

Watch Pat Ciarrocchi toast Tom Lamaine in this video I shot.




So happy together,
Donna and Tom Lamaine
Hear Kenny Jeremiah serenade Tom and Donna with this
YOUTUBE video I shot



Tom Lamaine with daughter
Teri Lamaine-Timple and her new groom, Dale Timple

Here is another video I shot of Tom Lamaine that I call She's My Sugar







Tom Lamaine embraces good friends, the Singing Judge,
the Hon.Jimmy Lynn with his beautiful bride, Barbara.

Radio Legend and Host of Inside Golf, Don Cannon,
Athlete Ken Adams, Singer Bobby Rydell, Tom Lamaine

Youtube video I shot of Bobby Rydell with Kenny Jeremiah, Part 1




Broadcast Pioneer, Tom Moran with Tom Lamaine

This is my youtube video I shot of
Maria LaRosa giving a toast to Tom Lamaine





West Point Military Academy, Billy Latta with his best ladies.





Eagle Receiver from 1957-1963, Tommy McDonald shows off his Championship Rings to Tom Lamaine

Hear the youtube video I shot of Tom Lamaine telling the crowd about how he reached success:





Jimmy Kelly and wife Barbara of Kelly Monahan's in Essington with Tommy McDonald

Billy Latta, Ken Adams, Voice of the Flyers, Steve Coates and
CBS 3 Anchor Pat Ciarrocchi

Steve Coates, Tom Lamaine, Pat Ciarrocchi

Donna and Tom Lamaine get a warm hug from Marion Wagner daughter of legendary Marine, James "Daddy Wags" Wagner.

Listen a letter that was sent to Tom Lamaine from
Medal of Honor recipient, Marine Corps Col.Barney Barnum



Marine Sam Minatola with Tom Lamaine


Singer Bobby Rydell with ESPN's Michael Barkan

See Part 2 of my youtube video: Bobby Rydell singing to Tom and Donna Lamaine




Ken Adams and Flyers Joe Kadlec
Ken Adams, Pro Personnel for the 76'ers Chris Ford, Joe Kadlec

From CBS 3, Diane Cameron Fenberg and
VP of Public Affairs Joanne Calabria