Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Sorrento Cheese Italian Market Festival in South Philadelphia

I retain all my copyrights. Text and Photos Copyright Maria Merlino 2008. Do not publish to any other site. Instead provide a link to this page:
Sorrento Cheese Italian Festival


Check out My Video of The Tymes singing,
So Much In Love




Producer Judy Faye with Host Bob Pantano of WOGL-FM Philadelphia
Here are some opening remarks I shot of Judy.


The Tymes: Norman Burnett, Jimmy Wells,
LaFayette Gamble, Al Ceasar Berry
The Tymes will soon be inducted into The Vocal Group Hall of Fame.
Here is a video I shot of The Tymes Greeting South Philadelphia
Here is another video I shot of The Tymes singing So Much In Love

Popular band Purple Reign. I enjoy the strong vocals and good showmanship.
Click here for a video I shot of fans dancing to the music.


Enjoying the festivities Waitress Donna Matei,
Ken Adams and Debbie Pantano
See a video I shot of additional Faces


The Littlest Italian


Representing the family of the late Baseball great
John Marzano, is Carmen Cava.


Representing Naples, is Norma D'Amato
I shot a video of Norma


Godson and Godfather, are Assistant to Pantano
Billy Denny and William Joem


Award winning dancer Dr. Argentina,
teaches the dip to a volunteer from the crowd.
Watch a video I shot of Dr. Argentina on YouTube




Hustle enthusiasts,
Geno Pinti and Terri Kenny.

Watch Geno and Terri dancing on a YouTube Video I shot

All the Photos in one place with Vivaldi in the backgound.